Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Moments with God...

Very recently I visited a few temples dedicated to Lord Krishna in the holy city of Mathura. There were some temples where I had been earlier; but to the other ones, this was practically my first visit, as the earlier visit was when I was at an age when I was barely conscious of the world around me.

Throughout the few hours that I was there in that city, I realized that something had changed inside me. I became aware that I was not really asking God for anything as I stood there in front of the holy idols, holding my hands. Rather I was just standing thoughtless, strangely devoid of anything.

Maybe I have already asked for too much?
Maybe I had too many things to ask for?
Maybe I didn’t have anything to ask for?
Maybe I didn’t want to bother Him anymore?
Maybe I do understand that He knows more about me than I do?

Maybe...

No comments: