Monday, December 05, 2005

Between words...

The memories of my first blog are kind of vague now... I don't even remember the address, but it had something to do with Pink Floyd. I did maintain it for two days (if you can call that "maintenance"). But even then I couldn't keep it as a daily diary. Somehow the idea of writing to "Dear Diary" never quite appealed to me. And it had nothing to do with the fact that posts on the internet will probably be alive forever and will be there for everyone to see. It was again, perhaps the inability to commit to writing a daily repertoire, even if this commitment was to a fictional diary in a virtual world...
And so this time I will do it differently. It won't be a daily record. But rather, a collection of notes that I generally write to myself. Lessons, observations, feelings and the like. Let's see how it goes...

No comments: